ChLo3 B4byx BloG: Travel To Great Ocean,Australia!

Chlo3b4byX Playlist

♥Hi All...Welcome To Chlo3b4byx Blog! Hope You All Enjoy Reading My Blog! Don't forget to follow me yah!♥

Popular Posts

Travel To Great Ocean,Australia!



Hi!
I had travel to Great Ocean, Australia...
According to Wikipedia...
The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 243-kilometre (151 mi) stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australiabetween the Victorian cities of Torquay and Warrnambool. The road was built by returned soldiers between 1919 and 1932, and is the world's largest war memorial; dedicated to casualties of World War I. It is an important tourist attraction in the region, which winds through varying terrain alongside the coast, and provides access to several prominent landmarks; including the nationally significant Twelve Apostles limestone stack formations.

Here are some pictures that i took during the trip...















(Me and Hanxin)

(Hanxin and Me)





(Ugly me..Hehe! Strong Wind)




(Picture with the rocks..XD)




(with my friend family)


(Our travel bus-EXTRAGREEN)


(Me, Hanxin and Mom)



(Me and mom)

(my friend)


(Handsome and funny man during the trip)

(i'm walking alone)


(with my friend family)

(In Melbourne City)

It's a very beautiful place...
I recommended you, if you go Melbourne, Australia..
You must try to spend 1 day trip to this Great Ocean...
It's really worth because it only cost $ 45 aud per person...
See ya!

No comments:

♥Thank You For Reading..Do Leave Some Comments And Don't Forget To Follow My Blog Yah!♥


♥Press The 1st Strawberry To Know More About Me...Press The 2nd Strawberry To Go To The Blog Tutorials...Or Press The 3rd Strawberry To Go To The Daily Tutorials..♥

© ChLo3 B4byx BloG. Template by d4usx. Powered by Blogger.